START A NEW ICA SCHOOL
Starting your own ICA school is a very exciting and rewarding process. To make sure that the Franchisee candidate is successful, the ICA team has defined a seamless process with clear steps and expectations.
Franchisee Prospects show interest by filling out the specific candidate contact form.
Prospects must meet the Franchisee Profile criteria to be eligible to Candidacy.
Candidates receive an onboarding guide and a video call is scheduled to go over the process.
The Franchising agreement is signed. The Development phase can begin with detailed planning and timeline.
ICA provides you with ongoing support and everything you need to start a brand new ICA school. Our comprehensive set of tools, guides and templates will help you have an effective and successful start.
ENHANCE AN EXISTING SCHOOL
Converting existing schools is a unique opportunity to quickly improve teaching and learning practices, and to implement a forward-looking program.
We have developed a seamless process to support the conversion of existing schools.
Because we acknowledge that every school is unique, our Tailored Integration Plan (TIP) will respond to your needs and guide you throughout the entire process.
ICA provides prospective ICA School Franchisees with ongoing support and everything they need to convert an existing school into an ICA school with a comprehensive set of tools, guides, templates and flexible Professional Learning opportunities.
If you want to know more about how to convert an existing school, please contact us by filling out the Existing school contact form
ARE AUTHORIZED TO:
- Receive a comprehensive onboarding kit with all necessary information.
- Receive all necessary operational manuals, forms and templates.
- Receive ongoing and personalized support with a dedicated ICA Facilitator for your school.
- Use the ICA name and logo.
- Use our teaching and learning materials: guides, methodology, tutorials, resources, templates and tools.
- Use our partners’ engaging courses in Math, Science, English and Technology.
- Access a catalogue of empowering staff training online courses.
- Receive personalized online and in-person Professional Learning workshops led by well-trained ICA Coaches.
- Obtain Educator certificates for course and workshop completion.
- Get a seamless and efficient annual quality assurance recognition.
- Access the ICA Global Learning Community Platform where educators and schools can connect and share ideas, questions, resources and best practices.
- Access a private group on TeacherWit with hundreds of resources about the latest educational trends and original materials.